We crush and screen already blasted stone minerals into granulates and sands with a technological procedure. All stone aggregates are fractionized and under constant quality control. Testing, analysing and certification of stone aggregates in compliance with SIST EN standards performs the company Aktim from Ljubljana. They have an accredited laboratory and a status of a registered certification agency. All stone aggregates are in compliance with new European normatives and carry the label CE, for which "Certificate of factory production control" is needed.
Our production program includes a large variety of granulates and sands, whose chemical and physical characteristics make it possible to use them in many fields of construction and other industries.
Fields of use:
- construction of engineering structures;
- construction of roads (roads, dikes, ground levelling, ground hardening, pavements);
- water buildings (stone laying,...);
- construction materials industry (concrete,...);
- mortars, roughcasts, facades;
- industry of ceramic products.
Different types of stone aggregates
Production of stone aggregates includes:
- crushing and screening of stone aggregates;
- selling of stone aggregates with the possibility to transport them to the buyer;
- recycling of construction materials;
- services with heavy construction machinery;
- construction of low buildings.
Types of stone aggregates:
- stone (25-500, over 500kg)
Stone for laying in water bulidings and other construction works.
- Dike (fraction 0-150 mm)
Dolomite gained by drilling and mining is useful for all lower road constitutions, dikes, ground levelling and ground hardening on all types of construction sites because of its sufficient solidness and granulometric composition. The capacity of our quarry enables the supply of sufficient quantities of aggregates.
- Tampon (fractions 0-16, 0-32, 0-63 mm)
The quality of our tampon made of resistant dolomite is suitable for unbound and hydraulic bound materials when building engineering structures and construction of roads of different traffic loads. Good results are showing also after building-in.
- Other sands in narrow granulometric range (fractions 0-4, 4-8, 8-16 mm)
We produce sands in narrow granulometric range. Sands are used for all types of concretes and mortars.